Erika Hall shares the importance of research in your design process and articulates the vision for her approach.
- 1 Research First
- 2 Foundation
- 3 Applied
- 4 Certainty
- 5 Like
- 6 Questions
- 7 Customer Research
- 8 Team Effort
- 9 Inspiration
- 10 Genius Design
- Think: Your Problem What problem are you solving?
- Know Your Target Market Understand your target customers' demographics
- 5 Questions to ask during your design process What questions to ask and tools to use during the design process
- How to Define your Target Market Understand how your customers think in order to best appeal to them
- The definition of design is solving a problem.
- Design in the absence of research is art.
- Before "Lean", "Agile", "Discovery" and "Minimum Viable Product", are you solving the right problem?
- Resources you use to build a business that no one wants or cannot be viable are a waste.
- Research is all about reducing risk.